November 13, 2008 - November 13, 2009: The Big Brother of Internet Marketing (Make Money Online - Work From Home Business)! An unique exepriment! Watch me LIVE making one million ( dollars / euros / pounds ) in one year by working online!

Saturday 10 January 2009

Vote me if you need The Change!

Motto:
"Express yourself, don't repress yourself!"
( Dj vj Luca feat Madonna / Human nature)

As some of you have noticed on the right side of my blog, there is a poll, where you can express very fast what you think about what I do:



And it's fills me with positive energy to see that so many people think that I will succeed:P



Hurry up and VOTE! You still have only...307 days left!!! :D



PS...I have many reasons to think that one of those who rated me positively is John Reese. You remember my Youtube video with him and Twitter.com? Next time I show you what was the impact upon my online business.

No comments: