November 13, 2008 - November 13, 2009: The Big Brother of Internet Marketing (Make Money Online - Work From Home Business)! An unique exepriment! Watch me LIVE making one million ( dollars / euros / pounds ) in one year by working online!

Thursday 11 December 2008

Where do we immigrate for..."good jobs"?

Hey, immigrants: I have THE SOLUTION for you!

I was born in a poor comunist country (Romania), in a small town from a "less developed" area. My parents - intelectuals, but making a little worker-level income. So, like many others from Eastern Europe (and other poor countries), I start to think from a very early age to emigrate (in search of BETTER JOBS), and more and more after I graduated University and saw no future for me in a "capitalist country still ruled by the ex-comunists-ever-corupted". In the comunist times, USA where seen like every human's dream - "The American Dream". No chance for me to reach "the promissed land", as the Americans never allowed Romanians to come there without a visa, which alwasy was very difficult to get it (even after we supported so many times with our short resources the American political goals in the world). I tried to emigrate in Western Europe, but the doors remained also closed for long time for me as a Romanian.




Time passed, but I've never given up the idea to go, and when I was around 23 (2001-2003) I reached Turkey where I worked for a French company from tourism (Club Mediterane & Groupe Marmara). Turkey was not exactly a capitalist country and after I staied there a few months I had the opportunity to live a few months in Holland (Amsterdam), then in Germany & France. Finally, from 2005 till now (end of 2008), I established myself in Spain (Lloret de mar) for the last 4 years where I worked in constructions & tourism and made more money than in any place (1000 - 1860 euros / monthly).



Romania joined European Union in 2007, but unfortunately, still many "european brothers" consider us "second hand europeans" by refusing us many european rights, the most important of them: THE RIGHT TO WORK! That's the reason why in Spain, although I earned more money than in any place and I've lived almost 4 years here, I am still an ILLEGAL (I never worked with a contract, none of the Spanish companies accepted to pay my Social Security and the other worker's rights)...some business owners from here cheated me, with one I've ended up in a law suit, but it seems difficult to "fight against the system", especially when you're alone and other abused-immigrants like you are so affraid to join the fight..........

2008 - Crisis came out & even "brighter future" seems to show up for the Romanians "immigrants in European Union": some european countries like UK, Germany, Holland, Austria (and it seems that Spain, too!) anounced that they will not afford Romanians to work in their countries not even in 2009!!!!!

So, there is a big SO & a question: WHERE DO WE IMMIGRATE IN SEARCH OF BETTER JOBS???

I suggest you to immigrate in the world of Internet Marketing: you can live in the poorest country of the world, but with a PC & an Internet connection, you can make a comfortable income and build a business who can generate even MILLIONS (because Internet allows you to reach millions of potential customers at a low cost)! "The American Dream" was untouchable for me, but it seems that "Internet Marketing Dream" can be a reality (although, Internet Marketing is an American creation).



Capitalism & Freedom? What can be higher than to LIVE WHERE YOU WANT, WORK WHEN YOU WANT AND DO WHAT YOU WANT, which is possible in the Internet Marketing World????

PS...and, don't forget: if you want to immigrate in the Internet Marketing Country, you don't need a visa - greencard like we (the Romanians) need in almost all the countries. And maybe we don't need any visa anymore, as Internet Marketing seems the most democratic country in the world....

No comments: